About Food Manufacture
Food Manufacture offers a wide variety of content for readers, through events, its website and its social media.
FoodManufacture.co.uk commands the largest audience of any online platform dedicated solely to readers working in the UK food and drink manufacturing industry. The site is updated daily, covering the latest news, analysis and research. Each article provides interactive ways for the industry to unite, with comment fields on all news articles, videos, podcasts and topical webinars. Readers can also follow us on Twitter or sign up to receive our regular e-newsletters.
- The website alone attracts more than 110,000 unique users per month*, an audience that keeps growing. Together with its job site, www.jobs.foodmanufacture.co.uk, it attracts average total unique users of more than 125,000 every month.*
- Its email newsletters reach an average of 40,500+ readers in the industry on a monthly basis*.
- Now with more than 31,000 Twitter followers, Food Manufacture has attracted a social media reach of more than 51,000 people and growing*.
- Foodmanufacture.co.uk covers all sectors of the industry, from bakery and confectionery to chilled meals and soft drinks, addressing a full range of topics, from food safety and legal issues to packaging and ingredients.
- The brand is committed to serving the industry through editorial excellence in issue-led news, business and technical information.
Click HERE to subscribe to FoodManufacture.co.uk's FREE e-newsletter.
Click HERE for more on our advertising opportunities.
About WILLIAM REED BUSINESS MEDIA
At William Reed we set ourselves tough goals – and we enjoy the challenge of beating them. That’s why today, William Reed Business Media is almost unrecognisable from the business we were even just five years ago.
But every change that’s taken place is the direct result of our determination to do what we’ve always done better still – to help everyone in the food and drink industry connect with the vital news and information they need. From product launches to company profiles. From manufacturing issues to retail trends. From market opportunities to job openings.
What has changed is the scope and depth of what we offer. And, of course, the way we deliver it. So alongside The Grocer and Morning Advertiser, we now produce a list of successful titles catering for a host of niche markets.
Our ambition is no less than to be the communication hub of the food and drink industry. And we're on our way!