You have until this Friday 7 January to choose who you want to see take home the prestigious title at this year’s award, being held at London's Hilton Bankside in Great Suffolk Street on 10 February 2022. Visit the awards site to cast your vote.
In the running for this year’s award are:
- Ash Amirahmadi, managing director at Arla Foods UK
- Flor Healy, chief executive officer at Samworth Brothers
- Jenny Costa, founder and chief executive at Rubies in the Rubble
- Patrick Coveney, chief executive officer at the Greencore Group
- Paul Freeston, chairman and chief executive officer at Apetito
- Philip Heffer, chief executive officer of the Hilton Food Group
- Steve Challouma, general manager at Birds Eye UK & Ireland
- Sue Garfitt, chief executive officer at Alpro
The 2022 awards will represent a bumper year for entries, with numbers up substantially on 2021. This has been no mean feat, considering the disruption the industry has faced in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and the aftermath of Brexit.
Shortlisted companies in the running to win an award at next year’s event include Rich Products, Müller UK & Ireland and ABP.
Winners of the main category awards are also eligible to win the overall Food Manufacture Company of The Year Award.
Reserve the date and start booking your tables and tickets now for an unparalleled networking opportunity.