The herb and spice supplier said the range was aimed at millennials seeking quick, easy and tasty meal ideas.
The array of single-use sachets began rolling out to all major retailers across the UK from last month at the recommended retail price of £0.99.
“We know our audience is looking for more adventurous and varied flavours when it comes to eating out and now, we’re offering them the perfect way to recreate some of their favourite dishes at home,” said Nic Yates, UK head of marketing.
The full range consists of:
- Korean BBQ – described as a fiery mix of chilli, sesame seed and garlic, best served as a spicy marinade for king prawns, steak, chicken or pork;
- Baharat – a Middle-Eastern inspired mix of coriander, garlic and black pepper, suited to lamb koftas, marinated chicken or spiced chickpea salads;
- Caribbean Jerk – a blend of allspice, pineapple and chillies, best enjoyed sprinkled over hot, roasted chicken wings or mixed as a marinade for king prawns or salmon;
- Chimichurri – an Argentina-inspired seasoning with coriander, parsley and garlic, perfect for marinades and sliced steak sandwiches;
- Mexican – a mix of jalapeño, garlic and lime, which could be mashed into avocado to create guacamole, or used to coat king prawns and sliced chicken for a classic Mexican wrap;
- Sriracha – a spicy Thai-inspired seasoning with chillies and garlic designed to be sprinkled over chicken, pork or prawns or stirred into mayonnaise for a dip with a kick.
The product launch is also being backed by sampling and marketing through digital TV and YouTube.