This seminar will discuss the priorities for meeting high fat, sugar and salt (HFSS) reduction targets in the UK.
Key topics of discussion include the next steps for HFSS policy in the UK, meeting deadlines for sugar and calorie reduction, advertising regulation for HFSS foods and the reformulation of popular products.
Further breakout sessions during the day include discussions on promoting healthier choices in stores and the taxation of HFSS products.
- Vicki Coulton of the Childhood Obesity, Global and Public Health Group at the Department of Health and Social Care
- Dean Hochlaf, researcher for the Work and Welfare Team at IPPR
- Hilary Ross, executive partner and head of retail, food and hospitality at law firm DWF
- Magnus Brooke, director of policy and regulatory affairs at ITV
- James Lowman, chief executive of the Association of Convenience Stores
- Dr Sue Gatenby, senior director of nutrition sciences at PepsiCo
- Councillor Asher Craig, deputy mayor and head of communities, equalities and public health at Bristol City Council
- Website: https://www.westminsterforumprojects.co.uk/conference/high-fat-sugar-and-salt-food-policy-19
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)1344 864796