This year’s eight hopefuls span the length and breadth of the food and drink manufacturing industry. Whoever receives the most nominations will claim the prize.
Captains of industry in the running for the award include:
- Ash Amirahmadi, managing director at Arla Foods UK
- Flor Healy, chief executive officer at Samworth Brothers
- Jenny Costa, founder and chief executive at Rubies in the Rubble
- Patrick Coveney, chief executive officer at the Greencore Group
- Paul Freeston, chairman and chief executive officer at Apetito
- Philip Heffer, chief executive officer of the Hilton Food Group
- Steve Challouma, general manager at Birds Eye UK & Ireland
- Sue Garfitt, chief executive officer at Alpro
Vote for your favourite here and help decide who will be taking home the award of Business Leader of the Year at the 2022 Food Manufacture Excellence Awards.
2022 awards will represent a bumper year for entries, with numbers up substantially on 2021. This has been no mean feat, considering the disruption the industry has faced in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic and the aftermath of Brexit.
Shortlisted companies in the running to win an award at next year’s event include Rich Products, Müller UK & Ireland and ABP.
Winners of the main category awards are also eligible to win the overall Food Manufacture Company of The Year Award. The recipient will be revealed on 10 February and a Judges Special Award will also be given out on the night.
Winners will be announced on 10 February 2022 at London's Hilton Bankside in Great Suffolk Street - within 10 minutes' walk of Tate Modern, The Globe Theatre and Borough Market. The event will kick off at 7pm. Reserve the date and start booking your tables and tickets now for an unparalleled networking opportunity.