Relive the excitement of the gala celebration through this Twitter coverage featuring the best comments, photos and videos from Tuesday evening (November 3).
Moy Park won the coveted Food Manufacture Company of the Year trophy during the carnival-themed evening hosted by TV star Mark Durden-Smith, fresh from presenting the Rugby World Cup.
Even before the awards began, at the Lancester Hotel in London, the social networking channel Twitter was abuzz with comment about the big night using #FoodManAwards.
Here we have captured the top tweets and selfies from the food industry Oscars, which recognised the best in British manufacturing.
List of winners
- Food Manufacturing: Moy Park
- Ambient Manufacturing: Glanbia Performance Nutrition
- Bakery Manufacturing: Premier Foods (Mr Kipling)
- Beverages Manufacturing: Coca-Cola Enterprises
- Chilled, Fresh and Dairy Manufacturing: Worldwide Fruit
- Meat and Poultry Manufacturing: Moy Park
- Best New Use of Food Ingredients: Tulip
- Environment Initiative: Samworth Bros (Kettleby Foods)
- Supply Chain Initiative: Ginsters
- Training Programme: Essential Cuisine
- Young Talent of the Year: Amber Wild, Worldwide Fruit
- Judges’ Star Performer: 2 Sisters Food Group
- SME Innovation: Winning Blend/Welsh Pantry
- Personality of the Year: Jeremy Hall, Bernard Matthews