Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising nine established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications.
- Watson-Marlow Pumps: peristaltic tube pumps for pharmaceuticals and industry
- Watson-Marlow Tubing: precision tubing for pumping and other purposes, in a range of materials
- Bredel: heavy duty hose pumps
- Alitea: unique peristaltic solutions for OEM customers
- Flexicon: aseptic filling and capping systems
- MasoSine: gentle sinusoidal pumps for food, chemical and cosmetics applications
- BioPure: advanced single-use tubing connector systems
- Asepco: high purity valves
- Flow Smart: a range reinforced platinum silicone hoses and high performance sanitary gasket products
Customers demand many things from their process equipment and the prime concern is maintaining product integrity. Positive displacement pump companies such as Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) need to supply products which meet a range of requirements including: value for money; low cost of ownership; reliability; ease of maintenance; and proven after sales service.
We work closely with our customers to demonstrate how our positive displacement pumps ensure accurate metering, transfer and filling, can deliver significant process efficiencies over the lifetime of the equipment.