Fresh foods imply many things: healthier choices, higher-quality ingredients, and careful preparation. As consumer demand and food safety concerns continue to grow, food and beverage manufacturers face many challenges with planning, production, and delivery of fresh foods.
To help manufacturers keep pace, Infor peels back the layers on the top challenges and trends, and shows how the latest business systems can support manufacturers in producing and delivering fresher foods.
Download this informative white paper to find out how you can maintain the highest standards of product quality and ensure food safety even with extremely short shelf life products, without incurring unnecessary or impractical costs. Learn more about:
- The latest fresh food market trends
- Forecasting shelf life production
- Planning and scheduling a fresher product
- Achieving the right inventory mix
- Ensuring transparency in food production
- Building a better warehouse
- Going the last mile with direct store delivery
Read more here.