Trends in the food and drink manufacturing industry
Bridgewater Place, Waters Lane, Leeds
On November 29th 2011, a select group of senior key decision makers from Small to Medium food manufacturing companies are getting together to discuss the key issues facing the UK food manufacturing industry, you can be part of this event and have your say on the issues impacting on you and your business and listen to expert knowledge and share best practise. Produced by Food Manufacture, and hosted by Eversheds some of the issues covered include:
- How is the current economic climate affecting small food and drink manufacturers?
- The impact of inflation, rising energy prices and raw materials
- Trading relationships and consumer behaviour
- Food regulation - including Agency workers regulations and employment legislation on the horizon
- How do you get the financial backing to take your business forward?
- Skills and training
Don't miss this unique networking opportunity! For more information and to register your FREE place, submit your request today.