Improve the effectiveness of your warehouse quarantine system and protect your customers with Palletblocker.
Palletblocker is a lockable, highly visible, physical deterrent that prevents the accidental movement of quarantined goods and materials within your warehouse.
Light, strong and easy to install, use Palletblocker to:
- lock-up and clearly identify out of specification products.
- stop the accidental movement of quarantined pallets, particularly important in warehouses with FLT operators less familiar to company systems.
- quarantine pallets in their current location removing the need to relocate stock to a dedicated quarantine area, releasing this space for the storage of good product.
- strengthen your existing electronic or paperwork quarantine system.
- visibly demonstrate the effectiveness of your quarantine procedures to BRC or ISO auditors assisting your system’s validation.
- ensure that your release for sale, positive release or First in – First out procedures are followed.
- give your customers confidence in your supply chain processes.
- help prevent the accidental use of your supplier’s defective materials in your process.
- extend the “Lock out – Tag out” approach to safety already in use in your plant to non-conforming product.
- enhance your 5S best practice using the neat storage bracket to store devices in many locations throughout your warehouse.
Palletblocker will deliver Quarantine Assurance for your supply chain.